DIN rail module 8024GPS
The hopf Sync Module 8024GPS for DIN rail mounting is the perfect flexible solution for time synchronization via GPS.
Due to its
- wide selection of signal output modules as well as
- several variants of (wide range) power supply units
Module 8024GPS can be specified regarding your individual requirements at time of purchase.
Choose to equip free slots with additional output modules (available in various electrical signal output versions as well as modules for fiber optic output)
- IRIG-B (modulated / unmodulated)
- DCF77 (modulated / unmodulated)
- Cyclic Pulses (PPS, PPM, etc.)
- Serial time datagram
Configuration of the GPS settings as well as the signal generation is easily and quickly made via serial remote interface.
We are looking forward to receiving your inquiry via firstname.lastname@example.org - we would be glad to provide you with a cost-efficient, customized quotation!
Some basic functions of Module 8024GPS
- Simple operation via remote software
- Remote interface on front panel available (RS232 format)
- important information for implementing and about operating status available via status LEDs at the front panel
- Status optical coupler on front panel available
- high freewheel accuracy provided by GPS supported regulation of the internal quartz basis
- Completely maintenance-free system
- SyncOFF Timer (reception failure bypassing) for accurate operation even based on difficult reception conditions
- redundant multiple validation of the synchronization signal for an error-free and leap-free signal evaluation
- maintenance-free, buffered backup clock