DCF77 Time Server System 6855DCF with NTP LAN Board(s) 7273 / 7274
System 6855 is a DCF77-based clock system. This means that the system, in principle, is synchronized with local time (standard time with ST/WT changeover, if required).
The clock system 6855 is available in a 3U version as well as in a 1U Slim Line-version.
Both versions provide extensive modularity enabling to realize tailor-made solutions with system 6855 DCF77. The System can be extended using Function Boards which can be added by the customer. In this way, functionality can be easily upgraded on site at low cost. Function Boards can also be exchanged directly on site.
In addition, status LEDs to the front and rear and status (error) relays provide information about the equipment’s operating condition.
Features of Base System 6855
- fully automatic setting of the clock by reception of the time signal transmitter DCF77
- synchronisation by serial data string from other hopf radio controlled clock systems
- elimination of reception errors by micro-processor controlled checking of the received time data string
- extensive tests for plausibility and parity checks
- imminent ST/DS or DS/ST changeovers are stored in a fail-safe memory, so that interruptions of the reception during the announcement hour are permissible
- bridging of transmitter failures by integrated crystal clock, which continues time and date in case of failures of the transmitter
- in case of power cut, internally continuing back-up clock (3 day buffering)
- completely maintenance free buffering of the back-up clock due to modern components and chips
- built-in watch-dog circuit (automatic restart in case of programme execution error)
- data output via 2 independent interfaces (V.24/V28) and (V.24/V.11)
- all parameter and various output strings can be set by means of the key-pad
- output of the internal clock status in the status byte of the data string
- date/time, status and parameter can be shown on LCD-display
- connection of 2 synchronous clock boards 7406
Function Boards for System Bus
The following function board is available for 1U systems only
Synchronisation Boards and Modules
- Technical Manual System 6855 (3U)
- Technical Manual System 6855 (Slim Line / 1U)
- Technical Manual LAN Board 7273/7273RC
- Technical Manual LAN Board 7274/7274RC
- Technical Manual DCF77 Antenna Equipment
Software and Driver