Digital 7-Segment LED Display 3550 for control panel mounting
Display 3550 is a 7 segment LED display for control panel installation designed in accordance with DIN 43700. With 6 digit and 16 individual LEDs, time or date as well as the weekday and various items of status information can all be displayed.
The display can be read easily at a distance of approx. 8 metres due to the character height of 25mm.
Display 3550 can be operated and parameterised by means of 4 buttons on the front panel. The settings are menu-driven.
The brightness of the LEDs can be adjusted to suit the respective lighting conditions of the installation environment.
In addition, a variety of power supplys (AC and DC) can be selected.
- Synchronisation of the display with DCF77 time code or DCF77 pulse
- Time and date can be displayed alternately
- Character height: 25mm
- Adjustable time offset for internal calculation of UTC time
- Enclosure for control panel installation in accordance with DIN 43700 including mounting brackets
- Simple operation via buttons on the front panel
- Easy brightness control via buttons on the front panel
- All connectors with strain relief
- Status LEDs on the display for:
- Synchronisation status
- Input signal detection
- ST/WT changeover announcement
- Leap second announcement
- AM/PM time display
- Local/UTC time base
- Daylight Saving Time
- EU/US date display
- Use of non-reflecting filter plates to subdue reflection
- For the AC version:
Wide-ranging voltage input 100-240V AC - for worldwide application
- For the DC version:
Voltage input range 18-36V DC or 36-72V DC
- Serial service interface (RS232 format)
- High freewheel accuracy through synchronisation-supported regulation of the internal quartz base
- Completely maintenance-free
- Redundant multiple checking of the synchronisation signals for fault and leap-free time display.
- Customer-specific system adjustments for 'tailor-made' project solutions.
Software and Driver
- For this product there is no Software / Driver available